- You cannot add "Danyela art WORKSHOP for companies, team buildings, events" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Danyela art DRAWING COURSE
After great success with our luxury fashion illustration workshops, I decided to include between our educational events also classic (and maybe not so classic) evening courses of drawing and painting.
How is it going to look like?
The main idea of the courses is to regularly relax while drawing in Danyela art studio. The course is intended for slightly advanced and more advanced students, as we will focus in detail on drawing, technique and style of drawing in general. It is designed for all ages with a desire to improve their work and find their artistic self. However, also to make you relax and force yourself to take a break at least once a week for a few hours.
However, we also accept beginners who are close to creativity and a desire to learn the basics of drawing.
The course will not take place in its true sense according to the classic rules. As an author and illustrator, I will assist you in your work, I will advise you, but what is my main goal for you after completing the course hours is independence and the path to your own style.
Process of our course:
- opening of the course, basic information about course process and the welcome gift Danyela art
- acquaintance with drawing/sketch
- the first half of the course – drawing according to task
- brainstorming, the way to better creative view and independence
- the second half of the course – creating your own drawing(the number of images and illustrations created during the course depends on your own skill)
During the whole course we will rely mainly on drawing with pencils, crayons and illustrative markers. There are no limits of imagination, so it is possible to combine drawing with painting. All creation tools will be available. We will explain all the necessary information during the first lesson.
two times a week
24. june – 29. july 2020 (every Wednesday)
Max. number of participants – 7 persons
Teaching will take place in the evening in Danyela art studio in Bratislava in Dúbravčická 1
We accept payment for the course in advance. Missed lessons can be transferred if we continue with the courses. However, the absence can be transmitted maximal 2 times. We do not return the money for missed lessons.
In the case of interest, order the course as a product. All information will be sent to you via email after that.